Large Group Surveys
Large group surveys can provide a trial team with broad-issue feedback or juror opinions on key facts or issues in a case.
Large group surveys can be used for a variety of reasons, including:
- Updating database information on community attitudes and beliefs;
- Assessing jury venire opinion on a company, individual, or organization;
- Testing the impact of publicity about an upcoming trial or issues related to an upcoming trial;
- Change of venue motions; and
- Comparing advantages and disadvantages of two or more venues.
JuryScope offers a comprehensive selection of consulting options to guide the trial team through all stages of litigation.