Christina Ouska is a Senior Trial Consultant with JuryScope. With a background in business and a legal education, Ms. Ouska brings a unique perspective to jury consulting. Ms. Ouska has consulted on over 150 cases and has run dozens of research studies, from mock arbitrations and mock bench trials, to mock trials and litigation focus groups, including socially distanced in-person studies during the COVID-19 pandemic following proper public health protocols and virtual mock trials, virtual focus groups, and virtual mock arbitrations.
Ms. Ouska is experienced in organizing and conducting shadow juror interviews, selecting juries, conducting post-trial juror interviews, finding a representative cross-section of a venue’s demographic for research purposes including identifying appropriate matched venues, and trial observation. In addition, she has prepared numerous fact, expert, foreign, and non-native English speaking witnesses for trials across the country.
Ms. Ouska has presented on various topics related to trial consulting to a number of law firms, bar associations, West LegalEdcenter, Minnesota CLE, and has co-authored publications with her colleagues at JuryScope.
- Intellectual Property
- Insurance Coverage
- Product Liability
- Class Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Employee/Employer Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- Caltech v. Broadcom and Apple (Patent – Los Angeles, CA)
- Case IH v. Kinze Mfg. (Patent – Wilmington, DE)
- DTB v. ATP (Antitrust – Wilmington, DE)
- Farrell v. US Bank (Employment – Minneapolis, MN)
- Ion Geophysical v. Sercel (Patent – Eastern District of Texas)
- Philips v. ZOLL (Patent – Boston, Massachusetts)
- State of Tennessee v. Richardson (Murder Trial – Gallatin, TN)
- WARF v. Apple (Patent – Western District of Wisconsin)
Ms. Ouska graduated from the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management with a Bachelor of Science in Human Resources/Industrial Relations, International Business, and French. She earned her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law. She is a non-practicing attorney in the state of Minnesota. Ms. Ouska is based in Minnesota.