Laurel Purewal is a Senior Trial Consultant with JuryScope. Prior to joining JuryScope, Ms. Purewal practiced civil litigation in San Francisco, California.
Ms. Purewal has consulting experience in conducting research through mock trials and litigation focus groups, opening statement analysis, preparing witnesses for trial, developing jury voir dire, jury selection and post-trial juror interviews.
- Intellectual Property
- Product Liability
- Class Actions
- Personal Injury
- Contract Disputes
Some representative matters she has contributed to include:
- AT&T v. Microsoft (Intellectual Property – New York, NY)
- Coulon v. Crompton Corp. (Environmental/Personal Injury – St. Charles Parish, LA)
- Edminston v. Diversitech General, et al. (Asbestos – San Francisco, CA)
- SCWC v. Aerojet (Environmental – Sacramento, CA)
- Spatial v. Autodesk (Intellectual Property – Marin County, CA)
- Stone v. Subaru (Personal Injury/Auto Mfg. Liability – Brooke County, WV)
Ms. Purewal graduated with distinction from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. She earned a J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law and practiced in California before joining JuryScope. She is an inactive member of the State Bar of California. Ms. Purewal is based in California.